Become Part of Our Team
As a growing industry leader, Meridian offers employees a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries and more including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO Time
- Short- and Long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
We are seeking a Structural Superintendent to work on various projects in Arizona and New Mexico. The Superintendent is responsible for all field operations, including the coordination of subcontractors’ work. Responsible for all field activities associated with the project, including ultimate responsibility for implementation of our Safety Program for the job site, supervision of all field construction work by subcontractors and self-performed work. Shares responsibility with the project manager for developing the project budget, actively participating in the preconstruction phase, and ensuring that the project is built on time, within budget, and according to company policies and procedures. Manages and mentors foremen and other field personnel.
- Project Financial Responsibilities
- Preconstruction Services
- Project Scheduling
- Site Logistics Planning
- Project Administration, Operations, and Close-out
- Promote Customer Relations
- Promote Culture, Leadership and Employee Development
- Embody Safety First Culture
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 7+ years or more of civil construction field experience (Bridge background highly preferred).
- Five years of direct supervisory experience related to self-perform work.
- Proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, the internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook).
- Ability to read plans and specs.
- Scheduling experience software application.
- Ability to plan and maintain site logistics plans.
Meridian is an industry-leading general contractor in civil construction. Performing earthwork, flood control, structural concrete, road construction, dewatering, structural steel, mining maintenance and other infrastructure that impact our communities. We are passionate about safety and doing things the right way, adding value to our customers and our community.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state, or local law.
|Job Category||Field Position|